We will ensure that
- everyone has the opportunity to learn to swim, irrespective of colour, race, religion, ability or disability, gender, sexual orientation or social or economic background.
- everyone has the opportunity to enjoy swimming as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- In order to achieve this, fees will be kept to a minimum cost whilst still providing development opportunities for teachers, and on condition that the club remains viable.
We will also ensure that
- water safety is an integral part of all lessons at all ability levels.
- goals are realistic and achievable whilst still stretching participants physically and mentally – all goals should require practice over a period of time and not be instantly achievable.
- all members and parents are aware of pathways to other aquatic disciplines, and are given contact details if so desired